ITZAS Magnetic brooch with Liberty of London 'Ianthe Pink' design.
ITZAS magnetic brooches can be used for scarf styling or as a lapel brooch, hat detail or even as a clasp for a loose cardigan. The fabric is held firmly between the magnetic brooch and the back magnet so it won't slip out of place.
ABOUT THE ITZAS MAGNETIC BROOCH WITH BACK MAGNET
- The brooch itself is magnetic and it has a "back magnet". The fabric gets sandwiched between the two.
- The magnets are very powerful - see photo of the magnets on the back and front of a CD case. They are strong!
- It won't make pinholes in the sweater, dress, jacket or scarf you are wearing it on
- The ITZA is very lightweight so you hardly notice it is there so it is a great accessory to add a pop of colour to your outfit
- The fabric is Tana Lawn cotton by Liberty of London
- ITZAS magnetic brooches are hand made in Scotland
This listing is for one brooch in a choice of sizes. Scarves shown are for illustration only.
ITZAS contain magnets and should be kept away from children